Quest for the presence of God:
Solid Rock Family Church is a Christ-centered community of Christian believers who are on a quest for the presence of God. In the manifest presence of God is where one can find true fulfillment, joy, peace, and miraculous provision for every need in life, whether for body, soul, or spirit! In the presence of God is where we are changed. We acknowledge our needful state and our dependence upon Him; we need more of God and less of us.
A place for families:
Solid Rock Family Church is a "family oriented" church, believing that the way to build a strong, powerful, and lasting church is to build strong, powerful, and lasting families. We believe that integrating children, youth, teens, and singles into the mainstream life of the Church is needed in order to fully express Christian community. We teach that all Christians, even children and teens, are to be able ministers in the Kingdom of God.
Reaching The Lost:
It is our responsibility to reach the lost with the Gospel of Jesus Christ. As a church we do this through personal witnessing, evangelistic outreaches to our community, and by sending missionaries as ambassadors for Christ on foreign soil. God desires for every person to be born again into His Kingdom. Jesus shed His blood so that everyone could be saved and have eternal life. We desire to take this message to the nations of the world, reaching everyone we can with the saving power of God.
What We Believe
- There is one God manifested in three personalities:
- Father, Son & Holy Spirit
- The Bible is the mind of Christ and the inspired, infallible, and authoritative Word of God.
- The reality of Satan and his present control over unregenerated man does exist.
- Christianity is based on the following:
- The deity of our Lord Jesus Christ.
- His sinless life.
- His miracles.
- His vicarious and atoning death through His shed blood.
- His bodily resurrection.
- His ascension to the right hand of the Father.
- His personal return in power and glory as Lord of Lords and King of Kings.
- The fall of man and his lost estate, making a rebirth through confession and belief in Jesus Christ necessary.
- The reconciliation of man to God by the substitutionary death and shed blood of our Lord, Jesus Christ.
- All who repent from their sins and receive Christ as Savior should be water baptized by immersion in the name of the Father, the Son, and the Holy Spirit according to the command of the Lord Jesus.
- We believe that the Baptism in the Holy Spirit is a second experience subsequent to salvation for believers who have already been born again. The Baptism in the Holy Spirit anoints the child of God with power to witness and with supernatural strength to live the resurrected life. We believe that the gifts of the Holy Spirit should be operating in each local church today, even as they did in the early church. Jesus Christ is the same yesterday and today and forever.
- Divine healing and deliverance from sickness is a privilege of all believers and is provided for in the atonement. (Isaiah 53:4-5, Matthew 8:16-17)
- The resurrection of believers to everlasting life and blessing in Heaven.
- The resurrection of unbelievers unto everlasting punishment in the torments of Hell.
- The present supernatural ministry of the Holy Spirit, who bestows spiritual gifts in and among believers on the earth since the day of Pentecost and continuing until our Lord's return.